Sorry, nothing in cart.
- All climbers and belayers must complete a Rockface Enrolment Form.
- No person is permitted to do anything which will injure, or increase the
likelihood of injury to, themselves or anyone else in the gym.
- You may belay only after training by a Rockface staff member. You must not
instruct, or accept instruction from, other Rockface patron.
- Climbers must wear appropriate footwear when climbing.
- Climbers must climb as close as practicable directly up your rope line.
- Climbers must not traverse to far left or right.
- You must buddy check each other every climb – karabiners must both be
clipped correctly and locked.
- Belayers must clip into the belay.
- Belayers must pay attention to their climber at all times, keeping slack out of
the live rope at all times.
- Belayers must lower climbers in a slow and controlled manner, exercising
care for other patrons nearby.
- Do not boulder above the 2nd panel on top-rope walls.
- Be aware of lead climbers being lowered around the gym.
- Climbers using their own equipment must ensure it is suitable for the
intended purpose and in a safe condition.
- “Caution route setter” signs must be adhered to and kept clear of.
- You must be approved by a Rockface staff member to lead climb.
- Belayers must be standing while belaying.
- Parents/Guardians are to ensure no running or horseplay by their children
whilst at Rockface.
- You must use a spotter on the bouldering walls.
- If you are not climbing you must remain off the matts at all times to ensure